Friday, April 16, 2010

I probably don't update this as much as I should

Yeah I know it has been a while since my last update but not that much has happened. I am still gaining on both strength and weight but the amounts of both have started to slow down a bit. I weighed in earlier this week at 170lbs which means a gain of roughly five pounds so far, maybe a little more if I consider the amount of fat that I lost. In terms of visual changes my chest is starting to fill in rather nicely, which is great considering how terrible my bench numbers are. Overall I am rather pleased with the results so far but would like to get another 4-5lbs out of this. Hopefully I can manage that with the time I have left. I am coming to the end of the pro-hormone phase of things but since I have averaged about two pounds a week I should be able to reach my goal if my gains continue the way they have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment