Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last day (kinda)

Today is the last day for the pro-hormone part of which means I start PCT tomorrow. Has the stack done anything for me so far? Sure has... has it done as much as I would have liked? Not exactly. It had a positive influence on the amount of weight I can lift and it also allowed me to run not only faster but longer as well. But I have fallen a few pounds shy of what I wanted to gain. Sure I may have gained faster than what the average is for someone working out unassisted but what I did gain seems rather meager for a ph cycle. Some users have reported that their gains continue through the PCT so it will be interesting to see if mine do... granted I am not expecting too much more weight gain since that seems to have slowed a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment