Saturday, April 10, 2010

Well I feel different and now I am starting to look different

It took roughly a week before I started noticing changes to my overall mood. I don't know how to describe it exactly but everything just seemed a better. Things that would normally annoy me were shrugged right off. I find this odd since most people report increased aggression on these compounds. But since I have two weeks to go (not counting the PCT) maybe the aggression will come later. Only time will tell about that.
In terms of my body changing my muscles are starting to look much fuller. I was a bit taken back when I noticed my shoulders in one of the gym mirrors yesterday. I finally have a bit of width to me. Granted I was not "small" before but this is just about the first time since working out that I have looked at myself and been wowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment